Tuesday, June 2

This, that and the other thing...

G'day everyone...

Sorry to be so long with my latest blog. I have been busy. Gas prices are on the rise ($2.42/gal) and the start of the Hurricane Season. Let's hope that Texas will be spared from any major hurricanes. Where I work, Soldiers are being deployed to Iraq. So far, 104 soldiers have been gone and I am praying for their safe return.

Last weekend, I went to see a movie with a good friend of mine. We went to see Up in 3D. It was funny. You should go out and see this movie.

Soon, I will have the whole house to myself for 2 1/2 days. I am looking forward to have myself a good ribeye with my secret marinade. Sorry Sherlock...I can't tell u what it is. If I do, I will have to shoot u.

Time for me to hit the road and eat some tacos.

Until then,

GUNS UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment