Tuesday, July 28

Sick Leave

This came from work and I thought I share it with ya.....Enjoy it!!! ;-)

******************************************************************************

Sick Leave

I urgently needed a few days off from work, but I know the boss would not allow me to take leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "crazy" then he would tell me to take a few days off. So, I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing. I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the boss might think I was "crazy" and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later, the boss came into the office and asked, "What in the name of good GOD are you doing?" I told him I was a light bulb. He said, "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days". I jumped down and walked out of the office.

When my co-worker(the blonde) followed me, the boss asked her," And where do you think you're going??" (You are going to love this part) She said," I'm going home too. I can't work in the dark."

Hope that you enjoy this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment